The Students' Association can book hire drive vehicles for affiliated groups, clubs and societies to use on activities. To request a vehicle please complete the form below.
COST PER VEHICLE: £35 per day (plus fuel).
Terms and Conditions
- Please provide at least 7 days notice when applying for a hire drive vehicle.
- Payment is automatically made from your club/ society bank account.
- Fuel Cost - If any Vehicle Rental is returned without a full tank of fuel there is a 35p per litre surcharge on top of standard fuel costs. It is always better to refuel a vehicle before returning as it saves you money.
- GCU Students’ Association only provides vehicle hire for journeys to locations out with the Glasgow postcode area. Any group, club or society wanting to hire a vehicle for use within this boundary must pay for the full cost of the hire, insurance and fuel. Cost available on request.
- Any costs incurred for damage and repairs resulting from a road vehicle accident will be charged to the user group, either the excess or cost, whichever is less.
- Any group cancelling a hire drive within 48 hours of the booking may be liable for a cancellation charge as prescribed by the hire drive provider.
- Please ensure you read the Transport Policy before requesting or driving any vehicle.