Wednesday 02-10-2019 - 12:00
Glasgow Caledonian University and GCU Students’ Association are still looking for undergraduate students to come forward and apply for the following roles:
- Civil Engineering & Environmental Management Department Rep
- Construction & Surveying Department Rep
- Cyber Security & Networks Department Rep
- Mechanical Systems Engineering Department Rep
- Biological & Biomedical Sciences Department Rep
Department Reps help improve the learning experience by feeding back key issues that affect students, both to the University and GCU Students’ Association. Department Reps also support the work of the Class Reps within their department.
In addition to having the opportunity to develop their skills and experience, School Officers receive an honorarium of £150 at the end of both the first trimester and the second trimester.
Want to find out more?
Interested in applying?
You can apply to become one of the Department Reps by completing and submitting the below application form.
Applications close Thursday 17th October 2019 @ noon (12:00).