Page:Personal Issues
Accessibility Tools
Sign in

Personal Issues

The Advice Centre Student Advisers can listen, advise and support you with any personal issues that you may be experiencing inside or outside of University.

Whether you just want to talk things though, find out about options or where you can get further specialist help or you are looking for help completing a Mitigating Circumstances form so that your circumstances can be taken into account by the university when deciding your results, we are here to help.

Contact a Student Adviser.

Please see our information leaflet for some tips on getting through and looking after yourself during exam times:

Viewing on mobile? Download here.



GCU Students' Association, 70 Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA.

Tel: 0141 331 3886 | Email: | Messenger: