Have you got a great idea for a society?
The Students' Association is here to support you set up and run your society, watch our video to find out more or read more info below....
How do I get started?
· Arrange a society starter meeting with a Students' Association staff member (email: London@GCUstudents.co.uk) who will explain the starter process
· Collect a Society Starter Pack and have a think about the aims of the society and what you will get up to over the year
· Find two people to create a temporary committee with you
· Spread the message about your society!
· Have a get together of interested people and elect three committee members
· Agree on the objectives and discuss future activities, spending and income
· Collect 5 membership forms
· Submit the completed Starter Society Pack
Is that it?
· The London Council will check over the pack and will activate your society
· Until that point you can still book rooms, run events etc
· Once you are ‘active’, committee members will attend training sessions, you can have another 1-2-1 with the Students' Association coordinator to discuss plans and you will be eligible for funding from the Students’ Association
For more information please email: London@GCUstudents.co.uk